TEDx – Combat Science & Self Defense
Self-defence has long been practised as art to defend oneself and people dear to us but very little we know that Science has a lot of influence into everything that we do. This Combat Science guru shows us what is the science behind combat & what we need to learn to be aware of grave situations we might run into.
Franklin Joseph, also known as Guru-ji and Dr Safety by his close associates, is a specialist in Combat Sciences and Safety Empowerment and the CEO of the Indian Institute of Strategic Threat-Intelligence Analysis & Combat Tactical Science. Mr Joseph is one of the few people who know and recognize crime for what it is- a dynamic, ever-changing plague on society. He came to the conclusion that the only way to balance the crime was to turn the solution into something dynamic.
His main focus is to empower women so that they are well prepared to face any ordeal, be it at home or outside. He uses psychological tactics to understand the mindset of the oppressor and deal with them accordingly. This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community.
- Pro-active Combat Science
- Guerrilla Hit & Run Deception Strategy
- Neuro-Behavioral Crisis Management
- Warrior Mindset
- Fear Counterinsurgency
- Pro-Failure Conversion Technique
- Psychological Anti-Stress Conditioning
- Pre-Conflict Situational Awareness
- Post-Battle Quick Response
- Emotional & Critical Balance
- Stealth & Evasive Tactics
- Verbal Modulation Instructions
- Violence De-Escalation Techniques
- Crime Radar Deterrence Manoeuvre
- Criminal Profiling
- Rope & Hammer Combat Fitness
- Tyre Bone Rugged Drills
- Body & Mind Pain Conditioning
- Decrypting Pre-Crime Sequence
- Battle Strength Training etc.
- Empower the girls with Krav Maga Self Defense based on reflex-action science
- Recruit the best toppers as an instructor within the establishment
- Train the staff, Certify the institution & establish a GIRL SAFE ZONE
- Future Plans – Networking, Mentorship & Advance Training Boot Camps