Etiquette in & around the class
- For all members, Jai Hind is the greeting, whether its in Whatsapp or in or off class. This is to respect the military background of the Krav Maga origins.
- Guru-ji is the surname that must be added to Mr. Franklin Joseph. It’s hindi translation of ‘teacher’.
- Krav Maga training in Franklin Joseph KM academy, is not just about learning some tactics. The whole core of your personality will be challenged & questioned by Guru-ji, if it’s helps attract the criminal or bad elements fury & wrath.
- If the situation is to stimulate the practioner & expose him to reality of crime, elements like bad words, slaps & non-lethal punches to help condition the mind & body.
- The class is a combat zone. Risk of injuries are always in any combat class like Krav Maga so please read the terms and conditions written below.
Terms & Conditions
You will be asked to sign on them in the admission form
- I am fully informed of Krav Maga by the Guru-ji Franklin Joseph and the physical danger thereof & injuries risks during training.
- I hereby release Franklin Joseph, Krav Maga, it’s studios, seniors & assistant instructors, assistants & all other members of the class (hereafter “FJKM”) from any & all liability as to any right of action that may accrue to my heirs, representatives, assigns, representatives & administrators for any injury to me or loss that I may suffer while training, participating and/or traveling to or from training.
- I, furthermore release, indemnify & hold harmless FJKM from & against any & all liability, actions, debts, claims & demands of any kind, including, but not limited to, any claim for negligence or negligent acts or omissions & any present or future claim, loss or liability for injury to person or property that I may suffer, for which I may be liable to any other person, that may or does arise out of my participation in Krav Maga training or by using any gears purchased in the recommendations of Franklin Joseph only.
- In the event of an accident during practice, I hereby authorize FJKM to obtain medical treatment for me & on my behalf.
- I hereby do not hold them responsible & agree to indemnify them from any claims, causes of action, damages and/or liabilities, arising out of or resulting from said medical or legal actions.
- I further agree to accept full responsibility for any and all expenses, including medical or legal or any other form that may derive from my injuries or my actions inside the training.
- I have not been prosecuted in any criminal law nor have any links with any listed criminals or terrorists groups.
- I, also understand that if needed FJKM can verify my credentials via local law enforcement on the documents I might have to submit.
- I would NOT use Krav Maga techniques for any criminal activities and would only use it for self defense if needed and be solely responsible for its legal & judicial consequences & I will NOT promote / market other Krav Maga programs or other martial arts in class.
- I will NOT teach Krav Maga without holding any official certification from FJKM and will NOT sell or use Krav Maga for commercial profit or otherwise.
- I understand that my paid fees is non-refundable & will not roll over beyond a period mentioned. I have read this document & I understand and agree to all of its terms & conditions.
- I understand that I am giving up substantial rights (including my right to sue), & acknowledge that I am signing this document freely & voluntarily, & intend by my signature to provide a complete & unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law.
- My signature on this document is intended to bind not only myself but also my successors, heirs, representatives, administrators, and assigns.
- I have no health risk illness, nor would I endanger others, express emotional rage or add to the risk factor of training Krav Maga.
- I have no objection to training videos & photos published on FJKM social forum (Non-Tagged by default – Tagged on Request).
- I have no objection be trained to deal with unisex elements of crime, violence & abuse – bad language, crime videos & photos, strength challenges, chaos, emotional stress & pain conditioning etc. within safety protocols.
- I will respect others in training & seek permission before assault drills, maintain self hygiene, do safety check, control my rage & respect other mistakes.
- FJKM reserves the right to terminate my fees without any refund with NO prior notice or reasons.