Specialist Franklin Joseph conducted capsules test for Ms.Debisha Sharma who scored 95% marks out of 100 and is now awarded Warrior Level 1 in Franklin Joseph Krav Maga Self Defence Combat Academy, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
Ms. Debisha Sharma
Jai Hind. Congrats to Ms. Debisha Sharma – Franklin Joseph Krav Maga Self Defense Warrior Level 1 in Anti-Assault Part 1 Capsule with a 95% score card
Our Franklin Joseph Krav Maga Self Defence Bengaluru training centers are in Wilson Garden, Koramangala and RMV 2nd Stage.
Guru-ji Franklin Joseph is the CEO of Indian Institute of Strategic Threat-Intelligence Analysis & Combat Tactical Science and also founded Franklin Joseph Krav Maga Self Defense Academy in Bengaluru, Dharwad & Hubballi.
Visit out other websites – Power to Women Self Defense Corporate Workshops vs Abuse & Sexual Harrasement – https://PowerToWomen.in & our mother organisation – https://indianinstituteofspecialtacticsandcombatscience.in
#KravMaga #FranklinJoseph #SelfDefence #MartialArts #WomenSelfDefense #CombatScience #SpecialTactics #KravMagaIndia #Sparring #Hubballi #Dharwad #Bengaluru #KravMagaBangalore
- Pro-active Combat Science
- Guerrilla Hit & Run Deception Strategy
- Neuro-Behavioral Crisis Management
- Warrior Mindset
- Fear Counterinsurgency
- Pro-Failure Conversion Technique
- Psychological Anti-Stress Conditioning
- Pre-Conflict Situational Awareness
- Post-Battle Quick Response
- Emotional & Critical Balance
- Stealth & Evasive Tactics
- Verbal Modulation Instructions
- Violence De-Escalation Techniques
- Crime Radar Deterrence Manoeuvre
- Criminal Profiling
- Rope & Hammer Combat Fitness
- Tyre Bone Rugged Drills
- Body & Mind Pain Conditioning
- Decrypting Pre-Crime Sequence
- Battle Strength Training etc.
- Empower the girls with Krav Maga Self Defense based on reflex-action science
- Recruit the best toppers as an instructor within the establishment
- Train the staff, Certify the institution & establish a GIRL SAFE ZONE
- Future Plans – Networking, Mentorship & Advance Training Boot Camps