Every year, we conduct BadAzz Krav Maga Self Defense Dandeli Boot Camp. The concept of the camp is to get together all Krav Maga bangalore practitioners, train together and have fun too. Here are some BadAzz Krav Maga warrior’s testimonials of the BadAzz Krav Maga Self Defense Dandeli boot camp as well as photo gallery of the first day of the camp.
Table of Content
- Page : BadAzz Krav Maga Dandeli Boot Camp 2016 – Part 2
- Review : Kaveri : “I ate much more food than I eat at home!”
- Review : Anand, Kaveri’s Father : “They stretched beyond what they thought was possible!”
- Review : Ramya : “The experience was mind blowing!”
- Review : Arathi : “Trip to self realization of where I stand and where I need to improve. :)”
- Review : Sathya : “Intensity in the training with both theoretical and practical knowledge!”
- Review : Naada : “I need to work more, practice more but its do-able, it’s not impossible!”
- Review : Sudeep : “The trip was so much fun and would do it a million times again!”
- Photo Gallery : Train, Dharwad Cake & Kali River Kayaking
- Photo Gallery : Dandeli Backwaters & Night Training
Kaveri : “I ate much more food than I eat at home!”
8 Years Old
Jai Hind. This was my first ‘BadAzz Krav Maga Self Defense Dandeli Boot Camp’ with Guru-ji Franklin. I went there with my parents. I met a lot of nice people during the trip and had great fun. I liked the river Kali the most. I made friends with Krystal (our Guru-ji Franklin Joseph’s daughter) in the water. We went on a kayak. Then I got into the water and lay down on my back. We did some training in the water. Then we put our head in the water to see who could hold their breath the longest. I loved the food in Milind uncle’s homestay. The beans sabji was yummy. I ate much more food than I eat at home. We did some training in the backwaters of Dandeli forest. I learnt that BadAzz Krav maga training could be good fun. Everybody in the ‘BadAzz Krav Maga Self Defense Dandeli Boot Camp’ helped each other. On Sunday night, we danced nicely in sir’s house. I was very sad to leave my new friends who were from the other centers. I hope Guru-ji Franklin Joseph organizes more ‘BadAzz Krav Maga Self Defense Dandeli Boot Camp’ so that I can see my friends again. Guru-ji Franklin Joseph, thank you for organizing this boot camp. It was one of my greatest trips.